The founder and organizer of the Competition: Dolyna City Council.
with the participation of the Association of Cartoonists of Ukraine
1. The Competition can be attended by citizens of Ukraine, foreigners, stateless persons. Participation in the Competition is free.
2. The Competition is held in two age categories: - Category I (from 12 to 17 years old) - Category II (from 17 years old and older)
3. To participate in the Competition, the participant sends to the Organizer the original version of the handwritten drawing on a theme: a bumblebee, a bee, a drone, a hornet, beekeeping products and others.
4. A participant of Competition may submit no more than 2 works, on a sheet of A4 format, or maximum of A3 format.
5. The submitted work must be authored. The participant accepting the terms of this Regulation confirms that he is the author of the work he sent, and has the right to his unlimited copyright and related rights to use and dispose of the work submitted.
6. Every work should be described in the reverse way of a leaf as follows: year of birth, surname, name and address of the author, telephone or electronic contact, work title if it needed.
7. Entries sent to the Competition that do not meet the conditions set forth in this Regulation will not be included in the Competition.
8. All works with the inscription have to be sent to: «Dzhmelyk» Dolyna city council 5 Prospect Nezalezhnosti, Dolyna, Ivano-Frankivsk region, 77504 Ukraine
9. Provided that if the participant does not have time to send the work by the original mail (taking into account the distance), it is allowed to send the work to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Work that promotes violence, religious and ethnic enmity is not allowed for the Competition.
11. The submitted works will be evaluated according to the following main criteria:
- having a sense of humor;
- interesting plot;
- creative approach;
- technique of execution;
- compliance of the works with the subject matter of the Competition.
12. The deadline for submission of works by June 10, 2018.
13. The quantitative and personal composition of the jury is determined by the organizer, approved by the mayor's decree.
14. The jury selects works for the exhibition and defines the winners of the Competition in two age categories. The jury's decision is final and can not be appealed.
15. The organizers of the Competition provide the printing of the catalog. Each participant of the Competition, whose work is included in the number of selected works, will receive an illustrated catalog.
16. The winners of the Competition will be announced and awarded during the Festival of Humor «Vesela Kopytsya» on July 7, 2018. Selected works will be exhibited in Dolyna Local History Museum «Boykivshchyna» by Tetiana and Omelyan Antonovich (Chornovola St., 2a).
17. Winners of the Competition are awarded prizes and monetary rewards for the first, second, third place in each age category. Prize fund of the Competition - 20 thousand hryvnia. The Jury reserves the right to award the Grand Prix.
The Organizer may assign additional prizes in any form or quantity determined by him.
18. This Regulation is the only document defining the terms of the Competition. Changes and amendments to this Regulation are entered in the order of its adoption.
19. The organizers of the Competition reserve the right to use works in conducting further exhibitions, to prepare and publish informational materials, printed products (catalogs, calendars, booklets), publications on the competition in the media and on the Internet. The organizers are obliged to provide the corresponding reference to the author of the work in any public reproduction of the works of the participant.
20. Prospekt Nezalezhnosti 5, Dolyna, Ivano-Frankivsk region. Ukraine 77504, Dolyna City Council, http://rada.dolyna.info
e-mail for help: email@example.com
Tel .: 0506405330 - Galyna Kurus, Director of the Organizing Committee of the Competition.
Regulation of the III International Salon of Graphic Humor of Pernambuco 2018
1 - THEME
The III International Salon of Graphic Humor of Pernambuco (III SIHG-PE) has as its general theme THE LITERARY WORLD, inspired by the following phrase of Jorge Luís Borges: "It becomes great for what one reads and not for what one writes." The focus will therefore be on encouraging reading as the greatest treasure of people. Thus, the theme of the exhibition and award will be Writers - in the category CARICATURE; Literature - in the CARTOON category; and Adaptation of Stories, Tales and Novels of the Universal Public Domain Literature - in the category COMIC STORIES/COMIC STRIPS.
2 - COMPETITORS
a) The graphic artists in general, amateurs or professionals, of Brazilian or foreign nationality may compete.
b) Each competitor may submit up to two (2) works in each category: cartoons, caricature and comic stories/comic strips, as long as they have not been awarded until the date of submission of the work to the III SIHG-PE. Comics should contain a maximum of 4 pages, in A3 format, vertical. Jobs that exceed the number of pages allowed will be automatically declassified.
c) By entering this contest, the candidate is aware that he / she is solely responsible for the veracity of the data and authorship of the submitted works, responding civilly and criminally if it is proven, during or after the contest, the falsity of the data or authorship works submitted.
d) Works of the comic stories/comic strips category will only be accepted based on authors in the public domain. Each participant must make sure of this condition to avoid having their work disqualified if the public domain concerning the chosen work is not confirmed.
e) The persons directly associated with the organization, the award committee and the production of the III SIHG-PE, in addition to their respective relatives up to the second degree, are excluded from participation in the contest.
3 - REGISTRATION
a) Application forms will be available at www.sihg.org.
b) Registration can only be made exclusively via the website or by e-mail available on the site.
c) The participant must complete a registration form for each category, attaching the related works.
d) The works must be sent in the format A3 (297 mm x 420 mm), horizontal (cartoon) or vertical (cartoons, caricature and comic stories/comic strips) in JPEG, with resolution of 300 DPI - maximum 5 MB.
e) The organization is not responsible for registration or work not received due to technical reasons of computers, congestion, failure of communication lines, as well as any other factor that makes it impossible to successfully send via the event website.
f) The homologation of the registrations will be announced through a confirmation e-mail.
g) The registration will imply the acceptance of this regulation, in all its terms, including the compliance of the final result of the contest and the items referring to the destination and use of the drawings.
4 - DESTINATION AND USE OF THE WORK
a) The works will go through a pre-selection and the selected ones will be exposed in the III SIHG-PE showcase. The complete list of the chosen ones will also be published on the website www.sihgpe.com.
b) The authors of the selected works will assign the copyright to the III SIHG for the use of the hall for the purpose of disclosure during the event and the dissemination of the next salons. The winning works may be used on a permanent basis for the promotion of this and the next editions of SIHG-PE. In both cases, the possibility of charging for the use of the works is excluded, in view of the selection and award criteria described in this regulation.
5 - DEADLINES
a) The works will be received from May 13, 2018 until midnight on August 12, 2018.
b) The selection of works will take place in August 2018.
c) The trial of the works will occur on October 28, 2018.
d) The awards will take place during the opening ceremony of III SIHG on October 30.
e) The exhibition of the winning and selected works takes place from October 30, 2018 to December 9, 2018, at Caixa Cultural, Marco Zero, Bairro do Recife (Recife-PE).
6 - JUDGMENT, SELECTION AND AWARD
a) For the selection and award of the works, criteria of creativity, originality and relevance to the proposed theme will be obeyed, in an evaluation that will be the responsibility of the judging committee, whose decisions must be accepted by the participants, with no possibility of challenge.
b) The works sent to the SIHG will pass through two juries: one of selection and one of awards. The first, made up of professionals trained in the area of graphic humor, will select around 120 (one hundred and twenty) works that will compose the exhibition and the catalog. Among these, those awarded by the awards committee will be chosen.
c) Of the works selected, the first and second places of each category will be awarded.
d) The panel of judges may select up to two works in each category to receive Honorable Mention, which does not include cash prizes.
e) Any omissions of this Regulation shall be settled by the jury.
7 - AWARDS
a) The following prizes will be awarded to the selected category:
CARTUM | literature
1st place ................................ R $ 5.000,00 and trophy;
2nd place ................................ R $ 3.000,00 and trophy;
Honorable Mention ................. Certificate.
CARICATURA | writers
1st place ................................ R $ 5.000,00 and trophy;
2nd place ................................ R $ 3.000,00 and trophy;
Honorable Mention ................. Certificate.
COMIC STORIES/COMIC STRIPS | adaptation of the public domain
1st place ................................ R $ 8.000,00 and trophy;
2nd place ................................ R $ 4.000,00 and trophy;
Honorable Mention ................. Certificate.
b) In total, R$ 28,000.00 (twenty-eight thousand reais) in prizes will be awarded.
c) All those selected for the exhibition will have their works published in the III SIHG catalog.
d) The release of the winners will be held on October 30, 2018, when the opening of the exhibition, at 7:00 pm, and the site of the event. Winners will be informed via telegram and / or call and / or e-mail of their prize.
e) The value of the award will be delivered within 40 days after its disclosure via deposit in bank account or via international transfer in the name of the holder.
f) The value of the prize is subject to the legal tax in force at the time of its assignment.
g) To receive the prize value, it is mandatory to hold a bank account in your origin country.
Samuca Andrade - Organizer of SIHG - PE
Clériston Andrade - Coordinator of SIHG - PE.
Theme: "Don Quichotte is against the unmanned utopia".
The new technological developments that remove human power... An unmanned world... The efforts that seemed to remove human from the life... To rid of human-specific mistakes, not of human... Can a life be sustained without human? How come would an unmanned world? If the human being brings the end of the earth, could it be the human being who saved it again? RULES:
1- The contest is open to all cartoonists.
2- The cartoons sent to the competition may have already been published before but they should not have been awarded in another contest.
3- Free technic. The participants can send up to 5 cartoons. They can also send their work to the following addresses (mail or e-mail) in original or printable format JPG and 300 dpi.
No responsibility is taken for files sent in different formats and not opened.
4- The size of the cartoons should be at most 30X40 cm.
5- The Participants should send a brief biography, including their name, surname, address, and phone number with their cartoons.
6- The Deadline: 5th June 2018.
Mail: Enis Musluoğlu Yatırım Finansman Menkul Değerler A.Ş. Cumhuriyet Bulvarı No: 99 Kat: 3 Konak - İZMİR / TURKEY
7- The results will be announced on 19th June 2018.
8- The cartoons sent to the competition will not be returned. They can be used for cultural purposes. Participants are deemed to have accepted these conditions.
9- The award ceremony will be held on 6th July 2018. Jury Members:
Enis Musluoğlu AWARDS:
3 Achievement Awards (3 Laptops)
Other Awards: The awards to be awarded by various organizations.
Source: Menekşe Çam.
27TH INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF HUMOR
AND SATIRE GOLDEN HELMET
ANNOUNCES THE COMPETITION
THE THEME - RELATIONS
2. WRITTEN FORM
- Short story
- Aphorism PROPOSITIONS
1. CARICATURE: ORIGINAL, MINIMUM SIZE A4 (210x297 mm), MAXIMUM SIZE A3 (297x420 mm), ALL DRAWING TECHNIQUES (IT'S ALLOWED TO USE COMPUTER TECHNIQUES).
2. WRITTEN FORM: MAXIMUM LENGTH IS TWO TYPED PAGES, MAXIMUM UP TO 20 APHORISMS. ALL WORKS OF CREATION MUST BE SENT WITH A UNIQUE CODE. ONE ATHOR CAN HAVE ONLY ONE CODE! AWARDS
1ST PRIZE: "GOLDEN HELMET" PLAQUE...600 €
INDEPENDENT ART EXIBITION OF CARICATURE IN 2019.
2ND PRIZE...400 €
3RD PRIZE...200 €
SHORT STORY: "GOLDEN HELMET" PLAQUE ...200 €
POEM: "GOLDEN HELMET" PLAQUE ...200 €
APHORISM: "GOLDEN HELMET" PLAQUE ...200 €
SPECIAL PRIZE "RADE BRKA"...200 €. DEADLINE: 25 January 2019.
Send only unpublished works of creation. Also you must send your short biography, address, contact telephone and e-mail address. Written works must be sent by post in three copies with the code!
Caricatures can be sent by post, but also by e-mail in JPG form (resolution of 300 dpi and a maximum size of 4 MB). Original caricatures must be sent, too. Computer-generated caricatures must be printed in A4 format, signed manually with the No.1 mark and sent by post, also. The decision of the jury will be announced by 14 February 2018.
The Awards ceremony will be held at Final Night of the Festival - 1st April 2019.
The Organizaion of the festival will bear the cost of the trip and accommodation for the awarded authors. The official langauges of the festival are Serbian and English.
All artists whose works are selected for the exhibition and the catalog, will receive a free copy of the catalog. The works of art remain the property of the Festival. The organizer reserves the right to use the works sent for the competition in order to promote the Festival. Entry Form (PDF).
Address: Cultural Center Kruševac International Festival of Humour and Satire "Golden Helmet" Toplicina 2; 37000 Kruševac SERBIA
tel/fax: +381 (37) 423 025, 421 877
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
The General Foundation of the University of Alcalá, through the Instituto Quevedo del humor announces the XXV International Exhibition of Arts of Humor around the subject “The Movements and struggle of workers”. There will be more information about the subject in the website.
1. Participation is open to all the persons older than 18.
2 In order to participate in the Exhibition, every artist must send a piece on the theme THE MOVEMENT AND STRUGGLES OF WORKERS. It can be a vignette, a comic strip or a caricature. Together with the piece, the authors must send the filled formulary attached to these requirements, that can also be found and sent online (www.miah.iqh.es). The organization reserves the right to invite those authors that the organization members agree to consider important for the exhibition.
3 The works must be original and must be signed. They can be made with any technique and in any format, with maximum dimensions of A3 (297x420 mm). For digital works, they must be made in formats JPG or TIFF with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi, and they must be sent to email@example.com or to the online form.
4 All pieces will be sent properly wrapped. It is recommended to protect them with flat cardboard. The organization won't take responsibility on any possible damage occurred during transportation. All shipping charges will be at the participant's expense.
5 All art pieces will be sent before June 15, 2018, by mail, online form, or to the following address: Fundación General de la Universidad de Alcalá Muestra Internacional de las Artes del Humor C/ Nueva, 4. 28801 Alcalá de Henares Madrid (España)
It is essential to comply with the noted date for the adequate planning of the catalogue and design of the exhibition.
6 A Selection Comission will carry out a selection of the pieces submitted, that will be exhibited in the XXV Internacional Exhibition of the Arts of Humor in september-november.
7 All pieces submitted will be kept at the Graphic Humour Archives of the General Foundation of the University of Alcalá, except specific indication to the contrary, for which the artist must write on the reverse of the piece “Devolución”. The authors who want a donation certificate must write "Certificado" on the reverse of the piece.
8 The submission of the piece means that the author authorizes the General Foundation of the University of Alcalá to reproduce it and exhibit it, as long as the name of the artist is displayed and the objective is the media coverage of the Exhibition and the rest of activities of the General Foundation of the University of Alcalá within the field of Graphic Humour and/or of this call (edition of catalogues, posters, leaflets, media coverage, web page, etc.), and in any case it generates any type of obligation on the author's part.
9 The organization will communicate through the Exhibition web page the list of participants with submitted piece and the list of selected pieces. 10 At the end of the exhibition in Alcalá, those people with selected pieces will receive a copy of the catalogue, which will be edited to mark the celebration of the Exhibition.
11 The organization reserves the right to not exhibit those pieces considered to infringe individual or collective rights.
12 The participants will be responsible before any claim on the authorship of the works. The organization will not be responsible before any claim made by a third party upon the violation of intellectual rights or property of the works.
13 The participation on this Exhibition means the acceptance of these conditions of entry. More info in languages.
The Second International Safe Community Cartoon Festival
Safe and Clean Transportation
Psychological Health in Societies
Handicap, Elderly and Children Safety in Cities
Safety Culture and Citizen Role Special Topic
Megacities and Earthquake Festival Rules and Regulations
Personal information forms and cartoons are to be sent to festival email.
Cartoons already awarded in other festivals will not be judged.
Cartoons will be used for festival announcements and likes.
Files must be in JPG, 300 DPI and 2000×2000 Pixels.
Cartoons accepted will be printed in festival book, a copy of which will be sent to their artists.
It is mandatory for the awarded artists to attend the closing ceremony in Mashhad. Prizes
First prize $1500.00
Second prize $ 1000.00
Third prize $ 750.00
Three Iranian artists each will be awarded IRR 10000000.00. Deadline
April 22 - September 22, 2018
Closing ceremony and Exhibition held in Mashhad, Iran and Atsugi, Japan. www.ascn.info firstname.lastname@example.org Click here for festival information file.
Festival Form on source.
Gura Humorului Townhall,
Suceava County Council The Bucovina Cultural Centre,
Mănăstirea Humorului Village hall „HUMOUR AT ... GURA HUMORULUI”, THE INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF CARTOON AND HUMOROUS LITERATURE
The 28th edition, 2018
The 28th edition of Humour at ... Gura Humorului, the International Festival of Cartoon and Humorous Literature will be held between June 22 – July 1, 2018. THE CONTEST REGULATIONS CARTOONS
1. The Edition theme: ONE HUNDRED ( 100 )
2. Original works are accepted, in digital format, created after January 1st, 2018, which were not published and submitted or awarded prizes to other competitions.
3. Each participant will submit two ( 2 ) cartoons to be analysed by the jury.
4. The works will be submitted by May 31st, 2018 (posting date) on the following addresses: email: email@example.com or postal address: Muzeul Obiceiurilor Populare din Bucovina, Piaţa Republicii, nr. 2, 725300 - Gura Humorului, judeţul Suceava, România.
5. Technical requirements:
- Papers sent by e-mail: minimum1600 x 1200 pixels, JPG format
- Papers sent by regular postal mail: format A 3
- The technique used for the works will be at the free choice of the artist
6. The works are not to be returned. They will be added to the patrimony of the Humour at ... Gura Humorului Festival and the organizers are entitled to use them later as edited materials with the name of their author on them.
7. The participants are required the following documents enclosed with their works: the completed entry form attached, a brief CV and a personal photography/cartoon self portrait of minimum 6x9cm ( on paper) or 710x1065pix. (digital format).
8. The prizewinners will be notified by June 20th, 2018 to be present for the Awards Festivity held on Sunday, June 24th, 2018.
9. Transport expenses, accomodation and meals are the responsibility of the participant or the organization/institution he/she is part of. The organizers will be notified in due time to make the necessary reservations.
10. The prizes to be awarded:
1st Prize: EUR 500
2nd Prize: EUR 300
3rd Prize EUR 200
The "George Gavrilean" Prize for the debutantes in Bucovina EUR 200.
11. The jury are the ones who decide upon awarding or not awarding or re-allocating the prizes. In addition, the jury will decide upon the works or the authors to be rewarded by sponsors, associations, mass-media, institutions, commercial societies or private persons, with their consent.
12. There will be no participation fees. Further information:
The Bureau of Press Relations of „Humour at ... Gura Humorului” Festival
• Professor Elvira Romaniuc - Folk Customs Museum in Bucovina (Muzeul Obiceiurilor Populare din Bucovina)
Telephone: 00 40 740 926 479
• Professor Sever Dumitrache – cultural counselor
Telephone: 00 40 723270520.
Dear artist friends,
Like every year the Studio d'Arte Andromeda was invited to participate the XIII edition of Festival dell'Economia in Trento from May 31st to June 3rd 2018.
This year theme: TECHNOLOGY and JOBS
For more details on the theme: https://2018.festivaleconomia.eu/home
Our organization will create a satiric humor space where visitors will have a different perspective on this theme, discussed by international characters coming from areas such as economy, politics, press.... etc.
There will be a constant presence of real life humorist, cartoonist and illustrators, and we will set up an exhibit of cartoons and humor illustrations in the stand hosting us.
The exhibition will be visible also online.
Visitors will be invited to vote for the best cartoons and humorous illustrations among the exposed works.
The prizes are symbolic, but have a great value in visibility.
The exhibition will be visible on the Provincia Autonoma di Trento website and on the official Festival dell'Economia website.
We invite you to send us your work on the TECHNOLOGY and JOBS theme,
you should send the pictures before May 24th 2018 at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Works requirements: Max 1 Mb, 300 dpi, jpg format.
“Libo International Children Animation & Comics Festival 2018” (ICACF 2018)—Green Gem International Competition organized by Culture & Multimedia International Association is an open competition.
The entries for the competition include all artworks and animation which reflect content about ethnic children using various subjects by qualified artists implementing a variety of techniques. Children are encouraged to submit their works for competition, exhibition and publication.
◆ Theme: 1. Children and Nature 2. Topics about Children
◆ Categories 1. Category (A): Still image works
Single-frame work, comic strips, illustrations, caricature, drawings, graphics and other works of original fine art. It is encouraged that the artists create ethnic children with unique characteristics and customs from their own countries and regions in order to reflect the rich and various races of the world. 2. Category (B): Animation works
All animation works suitable for children submitted must be 1-22 minutes in length. Any of the following animation types are acceptable: Computer-assisted or Computer-generated, stop-motion (including clay animation), 2D works, 3D works, FLASH, puppet animation, paper-cutting works, in fact, any format except live action!
◆ Qualifications 1. Entry for the Category (A) (Still Image Works):
a) Maximum A3 (297mm x 420 mm), minimum A4 (210mm×297mm).
b) Any printed submission will not be accepted (work can be submitted in either computer or hand drawing; however, the electronic-version of submission is definitely required).
c) Participants can also send electronic edition (scanned copy) with a minimum size of “300 dpi” in “.TIFF” or “.JPG” to email@example.com. 2. Entry for the Category (B) (Animated Works):
a) All works must be PAL formal with high definition (prefer to be minimum size of 720×576，minimum bit rate of 1000 bps)
b) Animated submissions (including FLASH) should be submitted in “.MPG” or “.AVI” or “.MOV” format and 5 still images are required separately, which is used to present character and background with a minimum size of “300 dpi” in “.TIFF” or “.JPG”. For each FLASH works, a copy of “.SWF” submissions are required.
c) In case of multiple submissions, please separate each individual submission. An uninterrupted multi-work submission is not allowed. 3. Language:
a) All works are preferred to be subtitled in English.
b) The story background, synopsis, brief introduction, and character description are required in either Chinese or English electronic-version. 4. Entry Form and Photo
Artwork should be accompanied by their author’s photo or caricature, a short biographical note and a completed Application Form (PLEASE USE CAPITAL LETTERS).
The applicant must be the copyright owner of the submission.
◆ Awards and Prizes 1. Adult Group
Artwork submitted for competition will be judged by an International Jury. The Jury will award the following cash prizes along with a certificate for each award.
2 Gold medals, each 1500 USD (1 for category A and 1 for category B)
4 Silver medals, each 1000 USD (2 for category A and 2 for B category)
4 Bronze medals, each 800 USD (2 for category A and 2 for B category)
20 Special prizes, each 300 USD (10 for category A and 10 for B category)
a) The jury has the right of final distribution of statutory prize and all of the jury’s decisions are final.
b) Organizers plan to award the artist with the best debut and will give him/her the opportunity for an individual exhibition at the Gallery which will be included in the 2018 program.
AWARDS ARE SUBJECT TO TAXATION ACCORDING TO THE CURRENT REGULATIONS. 2. Children Group
a) Artwork submitted for competition will be judged by an International Jury. The Jury will award the electronic certificate to the finalists.
b) Submission finalists would be included in the album. And the electronic certificates and catalogue (if the album is not released on time), will be sent to the finalists.
All results will be announced on July 23, 2018.
◆ Participant Privileges
1. Artists of work qualified for the exhibition will be given an electronic catalogue.
2. Artwork sent to the exhibitions will be exhibited in the country and abroad after the main exhibition.
◆ Competition Provisions
1. Organizers reserve the right to use all submitted artwork for advertising purposes without any special fees paid to the artists that include being exhibited and reproduced in a variety of advertising materials as well as printed and circulated in catalogues.
2. The prize-winning works become the property of the organizers and will be included in the collection of the Gallery.
3. The exhibition organizers are the final judges in interpretation of the rules and regulations.
4. By sending his/her work, the artist agrees to the mentioned above rules and regulations.
5. By sending his/her work, the artist agrees to the publication of the author's profile in the post-exhibition album.
6. All the submissions will not be returned.
◆ Timetable and Contact Information
1. Submissions（original scripts are preferred) for receipt of artwork:
From April 20, 2017 to June 20, 2018
Deadline: Date of the postmark June 20, 2018
Deadline: Electronic submissions midnight June 20, 2018
Please send your submission(s) to the following mailing address or send to our email address via the internet: Organizing Committee ICACF 902 Suit, 3 Unit, No.3 Building,Tianle Yuan, Beiyuan Road,Chaoyang District, Beijing CHINA
TEL：+86 10 84937681
Mobile: +86 13701001920
Website: wwwNaNiassn.orgwww.icacf.com .
International Cartoon Exhibition on Media Literacy 2018
CALL FOR CARTOONS!
Not all television shows or radio broadcasts present educational information. The information tends to be packaged according to industry interests. In fact, not infrequently the television and radio media are used for the benefit of a particular group or person. There are many also present violent impressions, ethnic offensive, religion race and intergroup (SARA), and many others who connotes negatively.
Actually, in Indonesia Law no. 32/2002 on Broadcasting in mandated, that the content of the broadcast should contain information, education, entertainment, and benefits for the establishment of intellectuality, character, morals, progress, nation power, maintaining unity and unity, and practicing Indonesian religious and cultural values.
To encourage the realization of healthy broadcasts, it needs to involve a community to control the content of the broadcast. As a form of campaign, the Regional Indonesian Broadcasting Commission (KPID) of Central Java, Indonesia will hold an International Cartoon Exhibition on Media Literacy. The exhibition is also to commemorate the 85th National Day of Broadcasting (Harsiarnas) in Central Java, Indonesia.
The committee invites cartoonists around the world to participate in this exhibition. THEME: "Wisely/Being Wise Choosing Television and Radio Broadcasts"
DEADLINE: May 2nd, 2018
EXHIBITION: May 6th, 2018 THE CRITERION OF WORKS:
1. This cartoon exhibition can be followed by cartoonists from all over the world.
2. Free technique.
3. Please send your cartoon to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. File size / format: minimum size: 1 MB; maximum size:15 MB; file format: JPG; Resolution: 300 dpi; Color mode: RGB. The work must be safe and good to be printed on A3 paper.
5. Every cartoonist is entitled to submit maximum work: 5 (five) cartoons.
6. Cartoons are the cartoonists original idea.
8. Participants will get certificates.
7. The copyright of the work of the contest remains in each cartoonist.
8. The exhibition committee is entitled to use the work received for the purposes of publication, branding and others that are still relevant to the exhibition. APPRECIATION:
5 best works will get “KPID AWARD” certificate and each gift 1.000.000 IDR TEAM OF SELECTION:
1. Abdulloh Ibnu Thalhah (Cartoonist, Art Lecturer UIN Walisongo Semarang)
2. Bernard Policarpio Fabro (Cartoonist, Founder of Yoyoy – Satiristang Bisaya, Philippines)
3. Budi Setyo Purnomo (Chairman of KPID Jawa Tengah)
4. M Rofiuddin (Commissioner of KPID Jawa Tengah)
5. Abdul Arif (Chairman of Gold Pencil Indonesia).
1 - PARTICIPATION: April 2 to June 18, 2018.
The 10th Salão Medplan de Humor is open to all graphic artists, who can register works that have not been awarded until the closing date of the entries, in the cartoon, caricature and comics modalities (The comic strip should have only one page).
The opening of the Exhibition will be July 28, with the announcement of winners.
Each artist can enroll with the maximum of five ( 5 ) UNPUBLISHED works in the format 30x40 cm and using any technique . On the back of each drawing, or in registration must include the author's full name, address (with ZIP code), email, phone number, ID number, social security number and bank account.
The artist can participate by sending their work through the website www.medplan.com.br (with maximum size of 3 megabytes ) or sending the originals to: 10º Salão Medplan de Humor Rua Coelho Rodrigues, 1921 Centro CEP: 64000-080 Teresina - PI - Brasil
2 - THEME
The theme of the 10th Salão Medplan de Humor will be FLIRT.
3 - AWARDS
First prize: R$ 5,000.00 (five thousand reais)
Second Place: R$ 3,000.00 (three thousand reais).
Internet Award: R$ 2,000.00 (two thousand reais) .
Medplan Award Caricature: R $ 2,000.00 (two thousand reais). Free theme.
Medplan Award for Comics / Comic Strips: R $ 2,000.00 (two thousand reais). Free theme.
The Internet Award will be chosen by Internet users, 09-13 July at the site: www.medplan.com.br
The best works will be part of the traveling exhibition of the 10th Salão Medplan de Humor. The awarded works will be considered acquisitive and will become part of the acquis Medplan.
The works will not be returned.
May not participate in this hall officials Medplan, their relatives and anyone involved in your organization.
The simple inscription configure automatic participant's agreement to all such terms.
Other information: +55 (86) 9975 2514 http://www.medplan.com.br/salao-de-humor.
The International Exhibition of Satirical Graphic BUCOVINA - ROMANIA
the 12th Edition, 2018 Organizers:
Bucovina Museum – muzeulbucovinei.ro
„Gândeşte” Association – gandeste.org
Suceava County Council- cjsuceava.ro
The Bucovina Museum from Suceava has the distinct pleasure of inviting you to participate to the International Exhibition of Satirical Graphic BUCOVINA - ROMANIA, the 12th Edition, 2018.
1. The International Exhibition of Satirical Graphic has as theme:
“ If you don't read on time, you will understand too late! ”.
2. We address to all the professional and amateur cartoonists from all over the world, regardless of their age.
3. The number of sent cartoons is maximum five.
4. Please attach in .doc format a brief presentation of your artistic activity (surname and name, exact address, e-mail address, a photo and your CV).
5. The exhibition prizes are:
- Grand prize – 500 € + diploma + gold medal
- Second prize - 300 € + diploma - „Gândeşte” Association
- Third prize - 100 € + diploma - „Gândeşte” Association
- Three mentions - diploma + medal
6. The cartoons must be sent at the e-mail address: email@example.com and they must be of 300 dpi resolution, A4 format, realized in any technique: black and white or coloured.
7. All the events of the exhibition will be published in the web page of the Bucovina Museum and also on the webpages of the partners. All the artists who will qualify for the exhibition will receive the printed catalogue containing all the selected cartoons.
8. Deadline for sending your cartoons: 31st of May 2018.
9. The exhibition will be opened for the public in June 2018.
10. Bucovina Museum – muzeulbucovinei.ro and „Gândeşte” Association – gandeste.org reserve the right to use the works submitted for the contest in any way suited to promote the contest and its results.
Jury Members: Mihai Panzaru Pim – cartoonist; George Licurici – cartoonist; Ovidiu Ambrozie Borta BOA - cartoonist
Artistic manager: BOA www.artboa.ro; www.artboa.blogspot.com, boa-caricatura.eu . Download Entry Form on source.